Mill Valley Fire Department and Cascade and Summit Neighborhood Response Group (NRGs)
Hosts a Living Room Chat by Zoom
Michael St. John, MV Fire Dept.
Battalion Chief, Retired
Thursday, February 25 – 5:00-6:00 pm – Registration in advance is required – see link below.
Discussion with Battalion Chief Michael St. John on the following safety topics:
- Information about the impact of previous winter storms in our area of Mill Valley and what improvements have occurred to minimize future impact.
- What should we have in our emergency supplies to make sure we are ready for an extended power outage?
- What’s the latest on the new vegetation ordinances and what do we need to do to be compliant? What’s the latest on the state ordinances?
- What’s new with our Neighborhood Response Group organization and how can we make sure that everyone is included?
- Firewise Communities: what does that mean and are we registered for that? What are the advantages?
- Emergency notifications: is everyone signed up for AlertMarin and Nixle?
Battalion Chief Michael St. John
When: Feb 25, 2021 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.